Selected papers will be published in SCI journal after peer review.
|Archives of Metallurgy and Materials||International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials||Materials Transactions||Journal of the American Ceramic Society||Powder Metallurgy|
|ISSN: 0263-4368||ISSN: 1345-9678
|SCI(I. F. 0.767)||SCI(I. F. 3.407)||SCI(I. F. 1.389)||SCI(I. F. 3.784)||SCI(I. F. 1.911)|
- Submission of Paper:
① http://sigongji.isnnm.org/program/login/login.asp (Login ➞ My page ➞ Submission)
- Submission Open: 25 November 2022
- Submission Deadline: 23 December 2022.
- Limited to 4 Page paper (Based on printout (PDF))
An article must not exceed 2000 words excluding figures, tables, figure and table captions, abstract, title, author list, references and acknowledgements.
When equations are used, each equation should be counted as 20 words.
There is a strict four-page limit to printed articles. Manuscripts must not exceed 2000 words plus three figures and one table.
The maximum number of figures is strictly limited to five. If the maximum of 4 figures is used, then the total number of words must be reduced to 1800.
If the maximum of 5 figures is used, then the total number of words must be reduced to 1600. If more than 5 figures are used, the manuscript will be rejected.
The manuscript of the special issue through JACerS is due on January 31, 2023.
The procedure is to submit the manuscripts to https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jacers with the following items:
1. Please include “Special Issue ISNNM 2022” in the cover letter
2. On the last page of questions, choose “Yes” for special issue, followed by ISNNM 2022 in the name of the special issue
Please refer to the website of the JACerS for Author Guidelines of manuscript.
- Submission date: Submission open at the end of January, 2023 ~ Submission deadline at the end of February, 2023 (planned)
- Instructions for submission
Please make sure that authors are provided with the following information when you send out invitation letters and/or instructions to potential authors
- Submission date: Submission: January 1, 2023 – February 28, 2023 (planned)
- Selection & peer-review: Until June 30, 2023.
- Open date for submission: Nov 30, 2022 (planned)
Deadline for submission: January 31, 2022
- How to submit
Submit your paper via submission site for Materials Transactions (click below URL).
https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/matertrans (it will be opened on 25 Nov 2022)
Special Issue: Integrated Computer-Aided Process Engineering (ISNNM 2022)
Materials Transactions 특집호의 주제는 Integrated Computer-Aided Process Engineering (ISNNM-2022)입니다.
저널 웹페이지(https://jim.or.jp/PUBS/E/e_info.html)의 “Call for Papers”, “Integrated Computer-Aided Process Engineering (ISNNM-2022) 링크를 클릭하셔서 특집호 Scope을 참고하여 투고 부탁 드립니다.