A Full paper form of each journals will be announced soon.
Selected papers will be published in SCI journal after peer review.
|Archives of Metallurgy and Materials||International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials||Journal of Materials Science||Journal of the American Ceramic Society||Powder Metallurgy|
|ISSN: 0263-4368||ISSN: 0022-2461
|SCI(I. F. 0.767)||SCI(I. F. 3.407)||SCI(I. F. 4.220)||SCI(I. F. 3.784)||SCI(I. F. 1.911)|
An article must not exceed 2000 words excluding figures, tables, figure and table captions, abstract, title, author list, references and acknowledgements.
When equations are used, each equation should be counted as 20 words.
There is a strict four-page limit to printed articles. Manuscripts must not exceed 2000 words plus three figures and one table.
The maximum number of figures is strictly limited to five. If the maximum of 4 figures is used, then the total number of words must be reduced to 1800.
If the maximum of 5 figures is used, then the total number of words must be reduced to 1600. If more than 5 figures are used, the manuscript will be rejected.
- Full paper should be more than 10 page (3000 ~ 4000 words) under the template
- Plagiarism is strictly forbidden in any academic conference, the articles submitted should be original and unpublished. Any violations will be dealt with seriously in accordance with the Springer’s policy.
- Please use submission guidelines when preparing manuscripts for submission
How to submit
- Submit your paper via JMS Editorial Manger (click below url).
- https://www.editorialmanager.com/jmsc/ You will need an account if it’s your first time to JMS Editorial Manager.
- For any queries, please contact: email@example.com
- Register for the journal website (https://www.editorialmanager.com/pom/Default.aspx)
- After login, click on “Submit New Manuscript” and then select “Research Article”.
- Upload your manuscript and complete “General Information”.
- Instructions for submission
Please make sure that authors are provided with the following information when you send out invitation letters and/or
instructions to potential authors