Selected papers will be published in SCI journal after peer review.
|Archives of Metallurgy and Materials||International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials||Materials Transactions||Journal of the American Ceramic Society||Powder Metallurgy|
|ISSN: 0263-4368||ISSN: 1345-9678
|SCI(I. F. 0.767)||SCI(I. F. 3.407)||SCI(I. F. 1.389)||SCI(I. F. 3.784)||SCI(I. F. 1.911)|
The manuscript of the special issue through JACerS is due on
January 31, 2023 February 28, 2023 (Final Extension).
The procedure is to submit the manuscripts to https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jacers with the following items:
1. Please include “Special Issue ISNNM 2022” in the cover letter
2. On the last page of questions, choose “Yes” for special issue, followed by ISNNM 2022 in the name of the special issue (Step 6)
3. Article Type: Research Article
Please refer to the website of the JACerS for Author Guidelines of manuscript.
- Submission date: Submission: January 1, 2023 – February 28, 2023
- Selection & peer-review: Until June 30, 2023.
- Register for the journal website (https://www.editorialmanager.com/pom/Default.aspx)
- After login, click on “Submit New Manuscript” and then select “Research Article”.
- Upload your manuscript and complete “General Information”.
- Select “Yes” in the sixth item of the questionnaires on “additional information” and select “Special Issue on 17th International Symposium on Novel and Nano Materials (ISNNM-2022)”
- Proceed with the remaining process to complete the submission.
Note) the manuscript must meet the “scope” and “instructions for authors” of the journal.
- Open date for submission: Nov 30, 2022
Deadline for submission:
January 31, 2023February 28, 2023 (Final Extension))
- How to submit
Submit your paper via submission site for Materials Transactions (click below URL).
Special Issue: Integrated Computer-Aided Process Engineering (ISNNM 2022)
https://jim.or.jp/jim_web/rule.html (Guide for authors)
https://jim.or.jp/jim_web/point.html (Details for the manuscript preparation + Template.)
Materials Transactions 특집호의 주제는 Integrated Computer-Aided Process Engineering (ISNNM-2022)입니다.
저널 웹페이지(https://jim.or.jp/PUBS/E/e_info.html)의 “Call for Papers”, “Integrated Computer-Aided Process Engineering (ISNNM-2022) 링크를 클릭하셔서 특집호 Scope을 참고하여 투고 부탁 드립니다.
- Submission date
The submission period will open: Within February, 2023
The submission deadline is planned for: March 31, 2023
- Instructions for submission
Please make sure that authors are provided with the following information when you send out invitation letters and/or instructions to potential authors
- Submission of Paper:
① http://sigongji.isnnm.org/program/login/login.asp (Login ➞ My page ➞ Submission)
- Submission Open: 25 November 2022
- Submission Deadline:
23 December 202216 January 2023 (Final Extension).
- Limited to 4 Page paper (Based on printout (PDF))
An article must not exceed 2000 words excluding figures, tables, figure and table captions, abstract, title, author list, references and acknowledgements.
When equations are used, each equation should be counted as 20 words.
There is a strict four-page limit to printed articles. Manuscripts must not exceed 2000 words plus three figures and one table.
The maximum number of figures is strictly limited to five. If the maximum of 4 figures is used, then the total number of words must be reduced to 1800.
If the maximum of 5 figures is used, then the total number of words must be reduced to 1600. If more than 5 figures are used, the manuscript will be rejected.