The organizing committee of ISNNM 2022 invites all interested individuals to submit abstracts to be considered for oral/poster presentation. The presentation will be grouped according to the symposia listed above. Anyone who is interested in oral/poster presentation should submit an abstract no later than by March 15. 2022.
Abstract should be submitted on-line only through the conference website www.isnnm.org
Participants who wish to present a paper are invited to submit an abstract.
The abstract template for the ISNNM conference can be downloaded here.
- Abstract may be submitted via website only. Abstract via fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- The abstract may not exceed 1-page, including text and figures.
- The abstract should state clearly the scope of the contribution, and should concentrate on essential results.
- The abstract should start with the Title of the paper in bold capital letter followed by the name(s) and affiliation(s) of the authors, and email address of the corresponding author. A short list of relevant References may be given at the end.
- Times font is recommended. The font size should be 12 points. All abstracts for Oral and Poster Presentations are to be subject to peer review.
- The abstracts for Oral and Poster Presentations should be submitted via the “Online Abstract/Paper Submittal System” at http://www.isnnm.org
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference on the web-site.