Prof. Woo-Byoung KIM (Dankook University, Republic of Korea)
This session covers the theoretical and experiment studies of energy and functional materials, such as the characterization and new application related research on the energy and functional materials in macro, micro, and nano scaled material science and engineering. Including photovoltaics, batteries, supercapacitors, fuel cells, hydrogen technologies, thermoelectrics, photocatalysis, solar power technololies, magnetic refrigeration, and piezoelectric materials, are well within the scope of the symposium. Selected papers will be peer-reviewed and published in Applied Surface Science (SCI) or Archives of Metallurgy and Materials (SCIE).
- Processing of energy and functional materials
- Surface and interface modification technologies for energy devices
- Surface engineering and functionalization for energy materials
- Novel and nanomaterials for energy harvesting and storages
- Nanotechnology for chemical sensors